About ResPax Tour Reservation Software
Since 1999 Trinity Software Australia, a private company based in Cairns Australia, has focused on developing reservations software for the travel market and is a Microsoft Business Partner, Google accredited agency as well as Google Channel partner. Trinity Software Australia has developed the ResPax suite of products to provide line of business solutions to tour operators and travel agents from the smallest day tour to the largest international organisation.
Over the years, the original software has gone through numerous revisions to keep pace with evolving customer requirements, and business opportunities. ResPax provides full reservation systems (Reservations, Online Sales, Operations, Accounts, Sales Reports) and manages Distribution channels for Tour Operators.
- ResPax Enterprise (In House & Remote Hosted)
- ResWeb+ Online Booking Engine
- Agent to Operator System connections (B2B) XML API
- RON (ResPax Operator Network)
Trinity Software Australia has a vast resource pool with depth and backup for every skill required.
- 8 Degrees in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 20+ Years programming experience for Tourism Software
- 30+ Years of Tourism operations experience
- 4 Developers
- 4 Support Staff
- 4 Staff with experience in Server and Database Administration
In addition to our staff, the board of Trinity Software Australia includes two pioneers of Australian tourism in Charles Woodward and Jim Wallace, as well our in house management team with over 30 years’ experience in the tourism sector.
With a finance and computer science degree, Peter has both theoretical and real world experience in ICT, reservation systems, Business Management, Project Management and Commercialisation. Whilst completing a double degree at the University of Qld, Peter with a fellow student, developed a reservation system (RainRes) for the Woodward families award winning attraction and also a coach charter reservation system. These systems were utilised for 8 years before the programs were replaced with new technology (ultimately being replaced by ResPax).
Steve O’Malley has over 20 years’ experience in Digital Strategy for the Travel Industry. Steve has worked in and on contract for major companies and organisations such as Skyrail, Cairns Airport, Thrifty Car Rental, Tourism Holding Limited (NZ), Adventure Tours Australia, the Quicksilver Group, Tourism Queensland, Tourism Port Douglas and Tourism Tropical North Queensland. Over this time Steve has been responsible for the review, development, project management and implementation of Digital strategy for these major travel organisations/companies
Charles is a pioneer of land based tourism in Cairns having started Rainforestation in 1976 with his wife Pip Woodward. Their tourism interests have expanded under the CSBCA Group which has 300 staff across six companies – Tropic Wings Coach Tours, Jungle Tours and Trekking, Rainforestation, Wildlife Habitat, Cairns Wildlife Dome and Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.
Jim is a pioneer of marine based tourism to the Great Barrier Reef having started Quicksilver Connections in 1979. Quicksilver became the largest Great Barrier Reef cruise operation in Queensland and was sold in 1989. Jim purchased Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises in 1990 and Crocodile Explorer in 2004.
Paula has been the Managing Director of Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises since 1991 and Crocodile Explorer since 2004. In 2006 Paula oversaw the implementation of ResPax for both companies.
- Trinity Software founded
- ResPax developed for two Tour Operators (Raging Thunder and Ocean Spirit Cruises)
- ResPax rolled out to international clients
- New Service model launched – Remote Hosted clients (SaaS Model)
- ResPax Operator Network (RON) Developed
- ResPax TourDesk developed
- RON technology launched
- Rollout to Tourdesk
- ResPax Lite product released
- ResPax Enterprise redeveloped
- ResPax Enterprise released (next generation)
- ResWeb+ released – new online booking integration
- $40 million in sales for ResPax customers through RON
- In 2014 we welcomed major operators Tjapukai, Nit Miluk and Lion Co’s XXXX Brewery
- In 2015 we welcomed major operators Diageo – Bundaberg Rum, Seaswift, Go West and the Discovery group